Please sleep early... i know you're tired today, lots of excitements happened today...you need to calm down and have a good sleep. When the clock turned 16:00, you know you are going to hand in your chemistry paper to invigilator. Stick to the plan, you climbed to your apartment hastily, changed your formal cloths to casual attire, bringing handful of bags and get into a cab, and then inside a train to rawang, and then another train to pelabuhan klang, and then...and then inside mama's car heading to lovely home, only then again you get excited at the first sight of the CNY decoration in your house ...
P.S. I always love holiday, but i love CNY more..! =P Happy Chinese New Year to all chinese who celebrate CNY...And congrats to Cambrige A-level candidates who scored well at AS/A2...I hope i can do well as you all did =) For those who doesn't, don't give up and perform better in the retake exam, Gambateh!
P.S. I always love holiday, but i love CNY more..! =P Happy Chinese New Year to all chinese who celebrate CNY...And congrats to Cambrige A-level candidates who scored well at AS/A2...I hope i can do well as you all did =) For those who doesn't, don't give up and perform better in the retake exam, Gambateh!
Comments