Feeling empty is a common thing to me, everytime after exam or after involved in some big event, that's the feeling, tired, exhausted but blur..dont know what to do next and then start to worrying..for what? nothing..worrying for nothing, doing nothing...empty-minded.
Books save me. but not a-level books,pls! not past year not longman ok..
It's novels instead. The story, it bring u to another world with setting, background, and plot. A world so interesting and exhilarating that make you forget the time...time passes and u r enjoying
alone but actually u r not alone!
I like reading, I like Angels and Demons! love it!
Books save me. but not a-level books,pls! not past year not longman ok..
It's novels instead. The story, it bring u to another world with setting, background, and plot. A world so interesting and exhilarating that make you forget the time...time passes and u r enjoying
alone but actually u r not alone!
I like reading, I like Angels and Demons! love it!
Comments