I actually have no idea what to blog but I still want to use my time to share some photos..in case got ppl come to my home right..I ll be very busy soon after Merdeka day..after that, I will be free! ^^
taken at uphill..sunset..the final shine before went down to sea=)
Clouds or Mirage?..like entering an imaginary world
I want to store it inside my memory..forever
In these two photos, can you see the aeroplane? I know it’s small..hard to see..I want to have a high quality camera..
Lastly,
it’s a small plant which Stand bravely though blow by strong wind
Hey..there..you are not alone ok..=)
That’s the end. Have a nice day!=)
taken at uphill..sunset..the final shine before went down to sea=)
Clouds or Mirage?..like entering an imaginary world
I want to store it inside my memory..forever
In these two photos, can you see the aeroplane? I know it’s small..hard to see..I want to have a high quality camera..
Lastly,
it’s a small plant which Stand bravely though blow by strong wind
Hey..there..you are not alone ok..=)
That’s the end. Have a nice day!=)
Comments
yup2, not that long left before A2 is behind you. gah! i miss the ktt hill. quite a photo-rific spot =)