Nobody will guess what cloth I am wearing now..hehe..what is the upcoming festival? Hari Raya! yup yup i am wearing baju kurung now...hiakhiak** that's the response of my friends..they laughed at me!! =( hehe..becoz I seldom or never hehe wear skirt or baju kurung at KTT...
And my first time baju kurung event is our class ALU 11 buka puasa party..( Joanna: Joanna Rocks!!Nora: Nora rocks..Lee Chin: no rocks dont want to increase ur burden...they are beside me just now..) haha..we are in library..our next gathering place after class party at LH..hehe..
Actually I want to write a book review yesterday and my computer suddenly shut down when I almost finished type it..of coz I'm lazy to start all over again..It is a novel, a Spain Novel? or shud I say a novel written by Spain author in Spanish..yup..I read chinese translated version, the book title is "Shadow of Wind" The plot is very interesting..about revenge, suspense, romance, many kinds of love..all thestories start from a young boy who chose a book at a special place called"Tomb of forgotten books" at his 11th Birthday. After he finished reading the book titled" Shadow of Wind", he wanted to find more books by the author and only know that all the books are destroyed by a secret man whose name is one of the evil character in the book..and his journey to reveal the secrets behind the author began. The setting is in Barcelona and a little bit at France.
Tommorow I will be going back home, hope that class will cancel for Wednesday.!
I'm FULL...ate a lot just now=(
K..have a nice day! =D
And my first time baju kurung event is our class ALU 11 buka puasa party..( Joanna: Joanna Rocks!!Nora: Nora rocks..Lee Chin: no rocks dont want to increase ur burden...they are beside me just now..) haha..we are in library..our next gathering place after class party at LH..hehe..
Actually I want to write a book review yesterday and my computer suddenly shut down when I almost finished type it..of coz I'm lazy to start all over again..It is a novel, a Spain Novel? or shud I say a novel written by Spain author in Spanish..yup..I read chinese translated version, the book title is "Shadow of Wind" The plot is very interesting..about revenge, suspense, romance, many kinds of love..all thestories start from a young boy who chose a book at a special place called"Tomb of forgotten books" at his 11th Birthday. After he finished reading the book titled" Shadow of Wind", he wanted to find more books by the author and only know that all the books are destroyed by a secret man whose name is one of the evil character in the book..and his journey to reveal the secrets behind the author began. The setting is in Barcelona and a little bit at France.
Tommorow I will be going back home, hope that class will cancel for Wednesday.!
I'm FULL...ate a lot just now=(
K..have a nice day! =D
Comments