My/The/Unknown College life began. The past first week is a hectic week. Im not an early bird, It make me frustrated to wake up at 7am because the class start on 8am. The Indian lecturers, not Malaysian, those who teach me Kannada and Hindi are from India. The difference is that they are very punctual, some very strict (e.g need to sit straight 90degree, and ban talking)..And the most torturing is that each lecture lasts 2 hours, can u imagine, sit straight for 2 hours, writing alphabet non-stop for 2 hours plus no discussion for 2 hours! OMGoodness..
You know how packed is my schedule, omg 8am to 1pm with 1 hour break in between only! After 5pm I only have my private space and spare time.
I like to complain, criticize...like everything is wrong and how wrongly if im not spit it out..LoL
Have a nice day! Everyone has a fresh full spirit to carry on the day ya!
You know how packed is my schedule, omg 8am to 1pm with 1 hour break in between only! After 5pm I only have my private space and spare time.
I like to complain, criticize...like everything is wrong and how wrongly if im not spit it out..LoL
Have a nice day! Everyone has a fresh full spirit to carry on the day ya!
Comments