I want to update a post but the chinese input suddenly disappeared. So i have no choice but to update using english.
I always thought blogging is something i did when i felt lonely and sad. Till now, i will think of online when i feel upset and no mood to do anything.
And now im lonely here..hahaha..so i want to write this post to say im lonely with lots of friends around. Hahaha, actually i wan to say this is a good thing, u knw, my friends give me space, we aint much communicate but the silence between us is the evidence of bond exists. I feel that when i was with some great friends, only a few.
After ‘stretching exercise’, here goes my title post..
Yesterday we celebrated Fathers Day at the most famous restaurant in Klang, enjoyin the most delicious seafood dinner in the world..havin a good time chatting, joking around as usual..Atmosphere was filled with gases of happiness.
Anyway I felt quite sad ytd morning when my mom told me a truth. She said it’s time for us to take care of our own belongings, includin all the important documents..We should knw how to handle things independently what if something unpredictable happened?
I felt sad and worried, my mum experienced it before when my grandma died suddenly at construction site..When she told me, I ponder it over again and again…This time without shedding tears..but i really hope god can increase longevity of my parents lives..pls at least they should have a chance to get old..retire frm life burdens, to enjoy in two ppl world and to see grandchild and back to China..
Today is Fathers Day, it is a good time to celebrate it with family, btw we should treat our parents well anytime, care for them, cheer them up and most importantly listen to them..get it? loke SN!
I always thought blogging is something i did when i felt lonely and sad. Till now, i will think of online when i feel upset and no mood to do anything.
And now im lonely here..hahaha..so i want to write this post to say im lonely with lots of friends around. Hahaha, actually i wan to say this is a good thing, u knw, my friends give me space, we aint much communicate but the silence between us is the evidence of bond exists. I feel that when i was with some great friends, only a few.
After ‘stretching exercise’, here goes my title post..
Yesterday we celebrated Fathers Day at the most famous restaurant in Klang, enjoyin the most delicious seafood dinner in the world..havin a good time chatting, joking around as usual..Atmosphere was filled with gases of happiness.
Anyway I felt quite sad ytd morning when my mom told me a truth. She said it’s time for us to take care of our own belongings, includin all the important documents..We should knw how to handle things independently what if something unpredictable happened?
I felt sad and worried, my mum experienced it before when my grandma died suddenly at construction site..When she told me, I ponder it over again and again…This time without shedding tears..but i really hope god can increase longevity of my parents lives..pls at least they should have a chance to get old..retire frm life burdens, to enjoy in two ppl world and to see grandchild and back to China..
Today is Fathers Day, it is a good time to celebrate it with family, btw we should treat our parents well anytime, care for them, cheer them up and most importantly listen to them..get it? loke SN!
Comments