意志力,一直相信它的重要性,它能带来巨大的潜在力量。我相信,成功的人,是有一股很强的不会被打败的信念,在支撑着四肢和头脑。即使身体再累,不断发出累的讯息,意志力不会对此做回应。I believe it because i have seen so many real examples. The more tiredness will only responded by more hardwork been poured into it upon continuing the undone tasks..I have seen a movie which talked about mind power, there was one scene where a person hold a pen and a paper, she was asked to concentrate on the pensel and think it as a knife, and use it to cut the paper, and she managed to do it by imagine and it has happened as what she imagined..Though it is vr exaggerated, but mind power does play a role, mental can have control over physiological condition such as tiredness, fed up, hunger..etc..After all it is to fully concentrate on the thing u r doing, n the situation u r facing, to hold on till the end, by using ur mind power.
But today I couldnt make it. I just wan to let things happen to me, instead of making things happen by myself. I just wan to close my eyes and ears, when what i can see in front is black surround me. I had let go my mind power, insteads what i have gained is others sympathy..
I was blur, and i made it blurrier..
Im just wan to complain a small thing here, it's nth actually..=)
Comments