Can you imagine lecturer using 1 hour to explain the algebraic expression?
Can you imagine lecturer finish teaching 1 chapter each class everyday?
I have both of them, Math for AS is almost same as SPM Add Maths, so the classes here are to recover my memories of things that i hav learned b4 for Add Maths.
While Chemistry class is the totally different things. My lecturer is teaching like a bullet train, and v r inside the bullet train, as far as i concern, my class is 3 chapters ahead of other classes, includin the 1 year programme class.
As conclusion, A-level is not much homework actually, the only things is I hav to do a lot of reading here. And one thing, Physic is the killing subject!
Can you imagine lecturer finish teaching 1 chapter each class everyday?
I have both of them, Math for AS is almost same as SPM Add Maths, so the classes here are to recover my memories of things that i hav learned b4 for Add Maths.
While Chemistry class is the totally different things. My lecturer is teaching like a bullet train, and v r inside the bullet train, as far as i concern, my class is 3 chapters ahead of other classes, includin the 1 year programme class.
As conclusion, A-level is not much homework actually, the only things is I hav to do a lot of reading here. And one thing, Physic is the killing subject!
Comments