On 30 of June, i stepped into Kolej Teknologi Timur. Where's the college? That's a common question aroused in many first-comers as the college is only comprised of two rows of four-storey shophouses. Don't get shocked, dont get shocked, i kept telling myself on the way to the college. THEREFORE, i felt quite satisfied at the first sight. It's NOT THAT ugly, steal some words from the head of college, KTT is a college in the rainforest!
As normal, the first week was orientation week. Almost each every day was full with lotsa activities. I was getting busy into activities like group activity, college tour, subjects briefing, telematch, senamrobik and many speeches. Anyway, i found that some of the KTT people are not puncture, they kept letting us, the juniors to wait for 20 minutes or sometimes almost 1 hour before an event start. Yea, we can actually spend the time to meet some new friends. But why the people who incharge almost came late for every activities held in orientation week? I wonder if they're late in purpose, so that we can have time to socialise among ourselves. If they mean to that, they can actually held a free-to-talk session in particular. I'm not getting angry anyway, just voice out my inquisive comment.
Overall, the orientation week is a huge success. I get to know many new friends and the facilities we can use in KTT. On the other hand, I also realise what subjects i will study and get to know some study tips through the lecturers' briefing. The seniors there are friendly and talented, I want to be one of them!:D And the last part, I feel grateful for being able to study at KTT, a well-known college among jpa and mara scholars ;P
As normal, the first week was orientation week. Almost each every day was full with lotsa activities. I was getting busy into activities like group activity, college tour, subjects briefing, telematch, senamrobik and many speeches. Anyway, i found that some of the KTT people are not puncture, they kept letting us, the juniors to wait for 20 minutes or sometimes almost 1 hour before an event start. Yea, we can actually spend the time to meet some new friends. But why the people who incharge almost came late for every activities held in orientation week? I wonder if they're late in purpose, so that we can have time to socialise among ourselves. If they mean to that, they can actually held a free-to-talk session in particular. I'm not getting angry anyway, just voice out my inquisive comment.
Overall, the orientation week is a huge success. I get to know many new friends and the facilities we can use in KTT. On the other hand, I also realise what subjects i will study and get to know some study tips through the lecturers' briefing. The seniors there are friendly and talented, I want to be one of them!:D And the last part, I feel grateful for being able to study at KTT, a well-known college among jpa and mara scholars ;P
Comments