- 很奇怪 我现在还在家里,或者说是难得吧,今天星期一的课全部都取消了,呵呵,理由很可笑,因为我的学院制水,从上个星期五一直到今天才有水。制水的原因是连绵大雨 导致三个主要水管断裂,累及雪邦与乌鲁冷县。我国最大的雪邦国际机场自然也没水,还是连续三天,不懂怎么说,水管断裂是能意料之事,理应要有后备的水管,否则要像现在这样等他们修好水管才有水用,试问 没有水的日子有多不方便。
- Today I need to finish revise chemistry. There ll be another critical moments for a lazy girl tomorrow. I ll hav my chemistry
paper test given by my class new lecturer, called Ms Aini. She has both degree n master in chemistry n was an research officer in USM
before come to my college to become lecturer. Nevertheless, when she is teaching in front, my classmates and I are thinking of our former lecturer Mr. Kuldip, who is retired three weeks ago.- Qualification not equals to teaching skills.
So qualified graduates may not be a qualified lecturer.- But Money equals to education.
The greater the amount of money u pay, the higher the level of education.- Am I right ? Money decides… have you watch Money Not Enough II, although this movie is not much related to the title of the movie, it teaches me many things besides release my tension…
- No water = No Business
No Money = No Life
Hence,
NO water =No Business=No Money= No Life
ok SOLVED.......go back to my chemistry book...bye
Comments