I dont know why i'm so free today, All classes canceled ony left Biology class at 3pm.
Wondering where all KTT's lecturers disappear?
What day is today? ahh, SPM result comes out today!
So almost all the lecturers in KTT go to the nearer secondary school to promote KTT...
haha, sound very good but it is very funny to us, who stuying in KTT, the most remote college in Malaysia...who will bother come to here except for scholarship and twinning program?
So back to the topic, I'm free and so I choose to hang around at computer lab for as long as I wish :)
Finally, i created a Facebook account. I resisted for quite a long time because I thought it's the same things like Friendster, Hi5, what's more...and assume it's popular justbecause ppl bored of Friendster, ppl like new things, new face and new feature which a lil bit improving from Friendster. Apologize if i offend you.
But now i proved myself wrong. I start to like Facebook now, the most powerful tool i have discover so far is the time taken to upload photos, it's only take 2 sec to upload each photo, faster than copying photos in computers.
Have to leave now for lunch. Tmr wont that free but hopefully i can write somethings here. And I do feel happy that I'm able to update my blog in KTT.
Have a Nice day!
Wondering where all KTT's lecturers disappear?
What day is today? ahh, SPM result comes out today!
So almost all the lecturers in KTT go to the nearer secondary school to promote KTT...
haha, sound very good but it is very funny to us, who stuying in KTT, the most remote college in Malaysia...who will bother come to here except for scholarship and twinning program?
So back to the topic, I'm free and so I choose to hang around at computer lab for as long as I wish :)
Finally, i created a Facebook account. I resisted for quite a long time because I thought it's the same things like Friendster, Hi5, what's more...and assume it's popular justbecause ppl bored of Friendster, ppl like new things, new face and new feature which a lil bit improving from Friendster. Apologize if i offend you.
But now i proved myself wrong. I start to like Facebook now, the most powerful tool i have discover so far is the time taken to upload photos, it's only take 2 sec to upload each photo, faster than copying photos in computers.
Have to leave now for lunch. Tmr wont that free but hopefully i can write somethings here. And I do feel happy that I'm able to update my blog in KTT.
Have a Nice day!
Comments