Lee Chong Wei is in Final ! The 99th All England Open has attract lots of my losing excitement when Datuk Lee cruise into Final and his opponent Lin Dan is waiting for him tonight! I'm longing for a great match between them. Yesterday, i PAW Taufilk win against Lee C W, but Lee won it, anyway, i lost my PAW but i win a mouth-watering show tonight! Gambateh Chong Wei!
I'm in holiday now, not sem-break, just weekend holiday plus tommorow public hols, so will go back to college tomorrow also.
I'm reading twilight, the first book of the vampire series by Stephenie Meyer. Although I has watched the movie, but i prefer reading the book although I not yet finished reading. The author is great. I love her writing style and immediately fall in love with her characters so much, I wrote characters ok, that will mean not only Edward, i like Bella, Jess, Mike also...And I'm so keen to go into the world inside the book, it's so real. Thanks for the author and Zeff and Nora for lending me the book.
The nearest exam to me now is Pre-As examination, so far not yet start revising, busy in preparing for Bio quiz la, Chem test la, Math pop quizzessss, so far Physics not much test! That's the weakest subject of mine. huh..
And you know, i just happened to know that I will have my real AS Bio paper 1 on the date of My BD! OH MY GOODNESS! How am i going to celebrate it when at that time i will be stressed up and have to, no, must concentrate on other living organisms and not myself? My dear classmates, pls celebrate my BD okay, hehe...
So far so good, I hope everyone been great all the time. Gambateh! Need to go now. Bye. And Have A Nice Day ^^*
I'm in holiday now, not sem-break, just weekend holiday plus tommorow public hols, so will go back to college tomorrow also.
I'm reading twilight, the first book of the vampire series by Stephenie Meyer. Although I has watched the movie, but i prefer reading the book although I not yet finished reading. The author is great. I love her writing style and immediately fall in love with her characters so much, I wrote characters ok, that will mean not only Edward, i like Bella, Jess, Mike also...And I'm so keen to go into the world inside the book, it's so real. Thanks for the author and Zeff and Nora for lending me the book.
The nearest exam to me now is Pre-As examination, so far not yet start revising, busy in preparing for Bio quiz la, Chem test la, Math pop quizzessss, so far Physics not much test! That's the weakest subject of mine. huh..
And you know, i just happened to know that I will have my real AS Bio paper 1 on the date of My BD! OH MY GOODNESS! How am i going to celebrate it when at that time i will be stressed up and have to, no, must concentrate on other living organisms and not myself? My dear classmates, pls celebrate my BD okay, hehe...
So far so good, I hope everyone been great all the time. Gambateh! Need to go now. Bye. And Have A Nice Day ^^*
Comments