Skip to main content

I actually hav a happy birthday week..lol

lol..anyway, thanks for all da wishes, presents and time for making me a happy birthday girl for the past week although exam still going..lol again..hehe

really to my very surprise, my hsmates and classmates bought me jinyong new edition of 天龙八部, thx!! It worth more than 100 bucks, thx thx and thx again..

It has five books in total, and all of them(11ppl), wrote messages from the first book to the fifth book, i hav to combine the msg of all five books to know the whole msg they want to say to me..really creative...One of the messages by my classmate Nora is kinda creative, it related to twilight, in the first book, she wrote: Alice said: I saw an illusion!"...the second book she write: jacob standing in kitchen of Cullen house, holding a piece of paper..the third book she wrote: Jacob: how could they do this to me?..the fouth book she wrote: on the paper:sorry we have to leave to celebrate Sheih Nee's birthday! bye...... love Bella" the fifth book she wrote sth private la so cant show here..

If i have time later maybe i will write how they tricked me when i opened the present..haizz..poor sheih nee and naughty housemates who set it up...

Part2

ok, u know wat, they waited under the big payung in front of library.. where i opened my fake present before they gave me the authentic one..that day evening soon after sat physics paper 2, my hsmates and I planned to go to Uncle foo's house for our dinner at 5.45pm, when i went down with wei lin n lilian, surprisingly saw my chinese classmates n xinghui r there under the big payung...curiousity filled my head, why they were all here, what's going on? So they sang me Birthday Song, while clapping hands..and i was like okok, very surprising, clapping hands along too. Then the prank came!

So they gave me my birthday present, the faked one, of course at that time I dont know, so i open the present, tearing, no they asked me not to tear off the precious newspaper wrapper, so I tear off the cellophanetape one by one..After HALF AN HOUR or about 93 piece of newspapers, only did I finished open the present, and what I saw is, not is, are:
A dented pingpong ball
A message on a small piece of paper
Two sweets..
The message on the paper wrote:

Surprise???
We don't have money! Spend too much on the trips to giant to buy cooking materials for your birthday party..sorry..although it's small..but hope you enjoy eating it..It can help you to grow fitter..hehe..make sure you eat it..And for the ping pong ball..we are broke..so just accept it..use hot water to let it expand. It will be as good as new. Happy Birthday!

What a ploy!!! so they consoled me, asked me to eat the sweet, haizz..then only handed to me another 50 times bigger the size of the first present, said the second one is the real present, and asked me to reveal it..huhu..i wanna cried d, so many days in my life never before in a day I hav opened so thick a present and when i just did, there was a second present..and who knows it's not like the first one..but my hsmate who wrapped the present told me only five pieces of newspapers, just opened it n you will see the present we give you. So I believed them and opened it one by one again, but faster..of course la after so much training just now, when I first saw it ..was like:
cant breath..cant breath..huh..breath..and silence..my brain full of word but I could't say them out, just like...ok make it short, shocked..I was shocked..by the things in front of mine..

Nice job, all fellow hsmates and friends..love u all so much..The happenings on that day still vividly live in my brain..it's totally a memorable moment..^^

Comments

lavenderstears said…
Thanks for leaving ur comments in my blog..And i m looking forward to ur new essay in ur blogsite!

Popular posts from this blog

梦境里的对话

那天,我进入了一个梦境,在那里遇见了一位须发鬓白的老者。 他看着我,语重心长地说: “你想要提前退休,退休后不需要做事情,那是不可能的。” 我心想:吓,怎么他会知道?难道他能读我在思考什么? 过了一盏茶时间,我开始说话了 : “我赚够钱后,所有用金钱能解决的事情都能得到解决,烦恼也会没有了,然后我就能决定退休,好好享受世界。别告诉我不能赚够钱,我不能变有钱,这不是天方夜谭,有许多真人真事,为什么别人可以我就不可以?难道是因为我已上了贼船,我的人生就只能在海上漂泊,任风,任浪,决定我的方向?难道我想要离开船的时候,就只能跳下海中粉身碎骨,如同自毁前途?可是,谁又可以告诉我,我的前途-漂泊在海上三十年、四十年,即使从一艘船,跳到另一艘更大的船,是个好前途?或许可以说,船又大又安全,很有保障,但是这艘船已指明方向,过多几年,这艘船会吸收更多人上船,而我随时因为体重过重,或办事效率不好,而被迫离开。离开然后呢?被丢下海后,我能怎么办?我只能在海上漂浮,等啊等,等着另一艘船把我救上来。假使我等不到呢?我只能凄凉地叹气,我的人生快要结束了,而我,只能无能为力地看着它结束,我完了,完成了什么也没完成的人生。” 老者在闭目地养神,还是有在听我说话,我也不太清楚。可是,看着他一身长袖衣袍,一撅胡须到地,一身书气的慈祥模样,我还真怀疑他是不是春秋时代闻名至今的孔子真人? 这时老者睁开了眼睛,缓缓地说: “医生这个行业,目的要救人,本来就很辛苦。 既然选择了,就不要后悔。当初在多个分叉路口,你选择走这条很长很长的路。路途中或有许多考验、埋伏,把你一再击倒,种种矛盾,怀疑,不确定,开始动你的心。这是一个痛苦的过程,而你只能在痛苦的过程中学习和领悟,让自己变得更好,更接近目标。” 我继续说: “你没走过这条路,你当然不会知道,当你明白走的路会越走越难,而别人则是越走越轻松,那种矛盾,那种难受的心情,你理解吗?曾经的我想放弃但放弃不了,我知道我不能后悔,因为我承受不到信心的打击,一个我想了十多年的决定,竟然是错误的?我没有人可以责怪,因为这个决定是我自己做的,我只能怪自己。怪自己太早断定了一个职业,看不到其他的世界。” 老者突然大笑起来: “哈哈哈。。哈哈哈。。哈哈哈哈。。” 四处都是他的笑声,和笑声的回音,我捂住耳朵,大声喊: “不要笑了!不要笑了...

真与假

讀者Tian Ren Lai 問: 刚看今晚NTV7新闻, 本地一位所谓`"战地医生"的资历被人网上踢爆是假冒的, 且不论其资历真假如何, 只想知道做为记者, 在采访人物前, 是否都有做背景调查, 想听听恶主编怎说. 悦读书房: 一般上,除非訪問內容會直接的和公眾利益有關,如對方要求籌款等 等,記者都會要求對方出示證明文件。但如果只是很個人專訪,或好 人好事,記者一般上都不會特別去質疑對方的背景──舉個列子,我 們專訪馬大醫院的某某醫生,通常不太會專訪前就要求醫生示文件或 畢業証書證明他自己是某某大專畢業。因為既然上報了,如果是真偽 ,很快就被人揭發,當事人不要指望自己能隱瞞所有人───這情況 有如,一些說貧病交加要報館籌款救濟的人,我們都事先要求,要向 公眾籌款就必須把你的情況報導出來,讓公眾知道你有需要籌款,9 9%真正需要籌款的人都願意;有些企圖混水摸魚的,一般都不願意 了,因為一旦見報,如果是含欺 ⋯⋯騙成份,左鄰右舍都會揭發的。蕭源盛的情況,也令記者跌眼鏡 。但記者確是不能推卸完責任,記者只能說「我們很願意相信這世界 是有好人,只是沒有防範到有人既然冒充成這樣」,基本上,關於蕭 的採訪,各報記者們大都著墨在他的「善舉」,不是替他做商業行為 報導。無論如何,經一事長一智,這事件,既令記者跌眼鏡,也深深 的令記者惋惜。日後採訪要更小心,這是記者應該從中得到的教訓─ ──但另一方面,我自己又再想,如果記者變得對人性很失望,處處 皆敏感的懷疑受訪者是「有目的的,絕非純心要幫助別人」,有這心 態的記者,很難寫出溫情的報導來。──總之一句話:在採訪路上, 記者永遠是新人,永遠有學不完看不完懂不完的知識在等我們去體會 和學習。人性是善是惡,老實說:無法一句話就判斷。(毓林) 人性是善是恶,老实说,无法一句话就判断。 上帝在这个世界上制造了很多不同的人类:有善良的、乐于助人的、善解人意的、有开朗的、有乐观的、积极的、勇敢的、我行我素的、中立的、独立的、淡然的、处世圆滑的、善于交际的、也有冷漠的、袖手旁观的、落井下石的、欺骗世人的混蛋、杀人不眨眼的凶徒。有天才有白痴,有勤劳有懒惰,有聪慧有笨拙,也有同情你、关心你的、也有出卖你的、冤枉你的。有见得人的光明面,也有不愿别人看见的黑暗面。一个人可以有很多面(具),你无法第一时间判...

钱很重要

最近我开始为自己的未来打算,想了很多事情,想记录在这里。 以前,我以为梦想和现实是不能并存的。 在两者之间,我选择了现实-当医生。稳当的工作,稳定的收入。 虽然做医生可以赚钱,但是医生和其他的职业一样,必须靠劳力来赚钱,只要你一天不工作,你就没有钱。。直到退休那一刻,才能获得自由,才不需要为钱而工作,如果有退休金的话。 其实,现实和梦想是可以并存的,因为钱扮演了连接两者的角色。 现实能困住我,因为我需要钱,梦想离我很远,因为我没有钱。 只要现实中我有钱,我就能朝梦想靠近一步。 我的梦想是四十岁前退休,那时候我不再需要工作,但是每个月都有支票进我的银行户口。 我知道这个不会只是梦想,因为有人成功做到了,他就是Rich Dad Poor Dad的作家-Robert Kiyosaki。 他说这世上有四种人: 最低级的是Employer打工一族, 其次Self-Business自雇人士, Businessman企业家, Investor投资者。 企业家和投资者是财富的赢家,因为他们不断制造工作机会。 打工一族则接受所提供的工作,是财富的输家。 而自雇人士有什么不好?不好在于他们的收入比企业家和投资者少,但是却要偿还更多的所得税,这就是他们的Tax Law陷阱。 这世上有三种收入: Earned income (劳动收入) Portfolio income (投资组合收入) Passive income (被动现金收入) 每个人都知道earned income, 很少人知道还有另外两种收入,尤其是passive income, 那是世界富豪的成功秘诀。 为什么穷的人会越来越穷,而有钱人会变得更有钱。就是因为他们知道钱的运作。(我们也可以知道!) 为什么钱那么重要,但是学校从来没有教我们关于钱的运作这个知识? 因为学校只会教我们如何成为一个优秀的打工一族。打工一族是最低级的财富输家。 所以为什么Bill Gates, Mark Zuckerberg, Steve Jobs 都没有完成学业,就是这个原因。 以前有机会在假期打工,我才真正体会到赚钱的辛苦。 我开始打工,是中一长假时,那时我在游乐场工作,每天晚上七点站到十二点,一天有20块。 即使工作辛苦,但是在领到薪水后,所有的怨言...