4th May, that's three day later, Wei Lin will become older and oldest in our apartment!
Actually we (xing hui, lilian & me) dont have any idea when and how to celebrate her birthday. But we planned to go to Giant last Friday to buy her present. During shopping at Giant, suddenly, me & xing hui talking talking and suddenly talk about want to buy her a BD cake mah and when, coz her birthday is still a week away.
But I suddenly realised I will not be around that day, and we also cant find other time to buy ticket to Giant. So xing hui asked:"why dont we buy the cake today? and I continued her sentence, "and celebrate tonight?. So we both agreed in mind and half running half walking to King's. On the way, we met Wei Lin and Lilian. We ard discussed that we will lied to them saying we want to buy some bread, but when Wei Lin asked me: whre are you going?, on the spot
I said:"we go to King's to buy cake!" what a foolish answer. So we change our "suspicious plan" from buying bread to buying cake for Nora, coz Nora's frenz BD...

During the night, we outline a plan, I gathered all the frenz and Syiao Wei make a birthday card. Actually we ard bought a card at Giant, and Wei Lin unintentionally took that from xinghui's trolley, xing hui lied said it's for her sister BD which is on 30 Apr. Wei Lin looked at the card, said: if me, i wont choose this card, coz it's too colourful..Me & Xing Hui looked at each other, huh...so when i go bac to ktt, i told my classmate syiao wei about that, and she agreed to make a card..And the card turn out to be very suit to our present to her -teddy bear..
Actually we (xing hui, lilian & me) dont have any idea when and how to celebrate her birthday. But we planned to go to Giant last Friday to buy her present. During shopping at Giant, suddenly, me & xing hui talking talking and suddenly talk about want to buy her a BD cake mah and when, coz her birthday is still a week away.
But I suddenly realised I will not be around that day, and we also cant find other time to buy ticket to Giant. So xing hui asked:"why dont we buy the cake today? and I continued her sentence, "and celebrate tonight?. So we both agreed in mind and half running half walking to King's. On the way, we met Wei Lin and Lilian. We ard discussed that we will lied to them saying we want to buy some bread, but when Wei Lin asked me: whre are you going?, on the spot
I said:"we go to King's to buy cake!" what a foolish answer. So we change our "suspicious plan" from buying bread to buying cake for Nora, coz Nora's frenz BD...
During the night, we outline a plan, I gathered all the frenz and Syiao Wei make a birthday card. Actually we ard bought a card at Giant, and Wei Lin unintentionally took that from xinghui's trolley, xing hui lied said it's for her sister BD which is on 30 Apr. Wei Lin looked at the card, said: if me, i wont choose this card, coz it's too colourful..Me & Xing Hui looked at each other, huh...so when i go bac to ktt, i told my classmate syiao wei about that, and she agreed to make a card..And the card turn out to be very suit to our present to her -teddy bear..
We are so-called suami isteri in our apartment, so we took our FU QI ZHAO..XD
Lastly this birthday really surprised her, she said when we switch off the light, she thought someone is playing wif her and even nearly want to scold us...luckily she didn't...haha
And I do hope she wont surprised by the photo i snap below
the way Wei Lin and her teddy bear lie on bed...hehe
Comments