
I am so worried about my upcoming IELTS exam now, im so worried i will not get the minimum grade set by jpa, that is at least 6.5. And the worriness get greater after I have done two listening tests just now. First one i get 29 correct out of 40..while the second test..truly unbelievable, i get 24 out of 40. As I do it with my computer, I play the test more than one time, which is not allowed.
Last few days, I read a newspaper article about a girl with brain disease inborn, when i was reading her tough life she have been, i was inspired and tears was starting to flow out from my eyes, and I had to stop reading for a while just to reset my feeling, as that time I was in library. And I totally inspired by a very meaningful sentence that also inspire her, it is:
Do not pray to god for easy life, pray to be a strong person.
I tell myself, studying now which is so stress and forced, I hate it, but although it's tough, I shouldn't complain, I should be more determined, I should be independent and strong enough to face any problems, and work on the solutions.
Father's right, do compliment yourself after you have done a task, give some appreciation on your effort.
Life...always about learning =)
Jia you! =0)
Last few days, I read a newspaper article about a girl with brain disease inborn, when i was reading her tough life she have been, i was inspired and tears was starting to flow out from my eyes, and I had to stop reading for a while just to reset my feeling, as that time I was in library. And I totally inspired by a very meaningful sentence that also inspire her, it is:
Do not pray to god for easy life, pray to be a strong person.
I tell myself, studying now which is so stress and forced, I hate it, but although it's tough, I shouldn't complain, I should be more determined, I should be independent and strong enough to face any problems, and work on the solutions.
Father's right, do compliment yourself after you have done a task, give some appreciation on your effort.
Life...always about learning =)Jia you! =0)
Comments
stumbled upon ur blog. Dont worry much about ielts. I guess u just need to listen to the accents x100000 times :P just score in the listening n reading and u r assured pass already =)
-fikri-
its next week rite? IELts? ganbatte!! jia you!!
btw, u got facebook account rite? wats ur e-mail? wanna add u as a friend in facebook, easier to keep in touch =)
hehe..thx i will!but Im in the 2nd batch for the Ielts test, so still got three more weeks..my email is jennylokesn[dot]hotmail[dot]com..=)
Lavender's tears,
OK, let's fight together-gether in the battlefield at KTT! hehe...
heeey, ur FB cant add la :( haiz, nvm la, u add me can? ;) hellspawn_chip@yahoo.com
add oil=jia you, rite??? XD
GANBATTE!! you can do it SN!!! and lavender tears :P altho i dunno who lavender tear is
GANBATTE 4 IELTS!!! n A2 of course