Skip to main content

Bloody week, Lost 450ml of blood to Msia Blood Bank

I try to write a small paragraph here, this week I am very weak, feel dizzy and headache sometimes and stress from my brain and arteries, Why arteries because I just participated in blood donation which was held the second times in KTT on Monday. So far I have been working out my diet to gain many many more Iron and Protein. Coz im scared I will faint down, if not this week, maybe next week the day when AS result will be out. Don’t ask me my result, DON’T!! I wont tell you=P

Comments

Sk1mpyTr33 said…
no prob XD u wont faint. in fact, i could picture you jumping with joy :P well, not really jumping. but exuberant with joy.

All the best for ur Ielts on 21st n 22nd. 21st being my bday, so for sure people will be lucky that day. wahaha XD ganbatte!!