Things are getting funny when the time is not suitable for it—during a farewell for friends and seniors flying to Poland and India respectively..
Funny things #1
I met a famous person!! Guess who?? Anwar Ibrahim at airport just 3 hours ago! I was arnd 1 meter close to him. As soon as Xing Hui saw him too, she gripped my arm suddenly and firmly and we walked away quickly..(dont know why swt=.=) Through half way I stopped and told Xing Hui I wanted to take photograph with him but then I changed my mind becoz I was so excited at that time and probably I wouldn’t be able to ask him properly..so we continued walk to Mc. D to meet Hong Huat..etc and few minutes later, I took up my courage to ask him so we went back to the place but they are gone..I stood at the place where he stood just now..regretting that I should’ve asked him on the spot..Hehe..anyway I’m glad too I didn’t interrupt him, maybe he was discussing very important things related to our country..(dont play play)..hehe..anyway, nice to meet you, PR leader!
Funny things #2
Hong Huat brought a friend with him, his best friend I think, so I asked to confirm,”Hey, who is he? Is he your friend?” Hong Huat replied,”Yes, you don’t recognise him meh? I think you met him before at one of the xueji camps at my school?”
To make it clear, here’s the conversation:
Continue..
Me: Ya meh? I cant remember I met him before la
His friend: Neh..In the camp..blablabla(talked about his role and programme in the camp but I still cnx rmb)
Hong Huat: Your programme held on the first day of camp and sheih nee only came on the second day..
His friend: Ohh…But I’m the one who talked a lot even during sharing time I also came in front to speak..
Me: Err..(after looked at him for quite some time) but I really have no idea I met you before, I only know a friend whose name is Guo Shui..sorry I cant rmb u..
His friend: I’m Guo Shui!!!
Me: OHHH!!!
Such a coincidence, next time jz tell me your name, I think I’m poor in recognising people faces…eishh…
Another thing to learn, the world is always small, your friend maybe my friend’s friend, your friend’s friend might be my classmate, my camp friend might be your coursemate…some sort like that.
Lastly, all I wanna say is I’m really have a great time at KLIA and the way back to KTT, and I’m really happy to meet all my KTT friends who have graduated such as Fikri, Li Yan, Hong huat..etc Thanks for all ur friendliness..hehe
Bye and have a nice day!
Comments
then oh who is important in my life?
If i say, Michelle Tan!..u wont believe de..hehe