Haha..my dearest sister, dare you spam in my chat box ha! Anyway, miss you all very much really..But wait patiently..I will be back soon! Hehe..and hor your English sucks la!
So, do you want to know what I have been done recently..hehe..I got a few photos to illustrate my life at KTT...Open your eyes and see carefully since you’re so free to frequent my blog! Hehe^^
Blood donation..good way to help people just by enduring a little pain for a needle puncture..
My recent use of my only cooking equipment, rice cooker – cook hard-boiled egg, besides hard-boiled egg, still hard boiled egg^^ haha, I need protein! And see what have become bcoz of my cooking skill..haha..spider web formed!
Yucks! I know..haha..cooking is fun^^ of course I didn’t eat the thing outside of the egg..
Oh yeah, beside egg, I also cooked ABC soup..
I have started back my favourite leisure activity, that is jogging..It helps me to cool down my over-stretching nerve cells inside my brain..and get off the tension into sweats! I promised myself I will make jogging a must in my daily routine..k..photos..hehe
Besides jogging, I also climbing a hill near KTT..Sky is not clear becz of haze, cant see aeroplane le=(
International Book fair in KLCC is coming soon! I’m coming! Wo lai la!! Hehe..longing to go with classmate^^
Bye! And have a nice day!^^
Comments
幾分鈡后,就有美美的蛋了。
bg
看到之前的照片,还真好笑,有点paiseh=P