After preA2 exam finished…our busy life started, asking around for hard drive..to transfer latest movies and dramas, excitement seems never stop..and laptop is the best of the best friends that able to hold celebration in various ways..comedy, action-pack, horror, romance..mystery..disney..

And of course, another leisure activity, climbing hill seems to be daily routine for me recently, the scenery and the accompany make the perfect moment to indicate a perfect moment, our anxiousness waiting for Ielts result, barrier after barrier, finally there is only one last barrier for us..
I want to take a rest. That’s all i wish to do now, I’m not tired, but the emptiness of my soul make me tired, I was locked in a box,
so small compared to the world outside that I have neglected ever since I busy sitting for tests..exams…I want to do the things that I wish to do, things that interest me the most, I want back my martial art novel world.
Exam just finished, Holiday about to start, I wish I can rest, doing nothing except taking back my forgotten activities.
Have a nice day!
And of course, another leisure activity, climbing hill seems to be daily routine for me recently, the scenery and the accompany make the perfect moment to indicate a perfect moment, our anxiousness waiting for Ielts result, barrier after barrier, finally there is only one last barrier for us..
I want to take a rest. That’s all i wish to do now, I’m not tired, but the emptiness of my soul make me tired, I was locked in a box,
Exam just finished, Holiday about to start, I wish I can rest, doing nothing except taking back my forgotten activities.
Have a nice day!
Comments
haha. hvnt commented in a while. happy holiday ya. have fun!! while you still can ;)