我是谁?
如果说我是一个有手有脚的人。
有一天我失去了右脚,那我还是我吗?
手,脚,头脑,这些都是我的一部分。
肉体不是我,他们属于我,我寄宿在里面。
Who am I?
I try to fuse my mind with universe mind..
but what is universe mind? it is god..
what is god? it is the energy regulating the whole world.
All answers in the air..in wave form
Include the final truth..who am I?
By meditating,
Thinking of the final truth of life,
Away from unnecessary body sensation,
My mind fuse with universe mind,
I know everything in the world from universe/god,
Full consciousness of the surrounding,
The deeper i go, the more bliss i feel.
如果说我是一个有手有脚的人。
有一天我失去了右脚,那我还是我吗?
手,脚,头脑,这些都是我的一部分。
肉体不是我,他们属于我,我寄宿在里面。
Who am I?
I try to fuse my mind with universe mind..
but what is universe mind? it is god..
what is god? it is the energy regulating the whole world.
All answers in the air..in wave form
Include the final truth..who am I?
By meditating,
Thinking of the final truth of life,
Away from unnecessary body sensation,
My mind fuse with universe mind,
I know everything in the world from universe/god,
Full consciousness of the surrounding,
The deeper i go, the more bliss i feel.
Comments